What types of information does NR Hosting collect?
We collect the following types of information:
- Contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information such as email addresses.
- Information about the user’s computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address, and operating system.
- Non-financial identification information, such as username and password combinations.
Do you store my credit card information?
No, we do not store any credit/debit or other financial information. Please note that when you pay to us by credit card we will not receive any information. Only the Bank registered with Bangladesh Govt. can handle credit card information. We use trusted payment gateway. [ SSLcommerz ] to proceed card payment and this gateway send directly to make payment online via Dutch Bangla Bank and Brack Bank.
Why is this website collecting traditional contact information?
We collect traditional contact information for the following purposes:
- For billing and support purposes.
- For domain registration account establishment.
- For website administration purposes.
- To customise the website for the user on multiple visits to the site.
Who will receive traditional contact information?
Our internal staff, such as our credit card authorization service. For domain registration account establishment your information will be shared with our registration partners, UK2 Group BTCL. In both cases this is done over an SSL encrypted connection to their servers.
Will you ever sell my details to another company?
Absolutely not! We will never sell or share your information with a third-party not outlined on this page.
How long will traditional contact information be kept?
I’m a reseller, will you ever directly contact my clients?
The only time we will contact your clients is when supplying you with end-user support. We will never contact your clients with offers or promotions regarding NR Hosting.
What if I think that you are not adhering to this statement?
Last Update: 12/6/2045